Subject: FW: REM-2 weeks consultation from WG SE, deadline Monday 9 June 2025
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2025 16:18:21 +0300

Tere

Edastame kirja vastamiseks Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumile, kelle pädevusse 
antud teema kuulub.

Lugupidamisega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2025 3:45 PM
Cc: Public Consultation <[email-masked]>
Subject: REM-2 weeks consultation from WG SE, deadline Monday 9 June 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A

WG SE#99 has finalised its meeting in ECO held on 19-23 May. WG SE approved 
the following draft ECC deliverable for public consultation:

*	Draft ECC Report 367: “General methodology for derivation of protection of 
Fixed Service links”

The file is attached due to maintenance on the https://cept.org/ today.

In accordance with the ECC Working Methods, we now launch the period of 2 
weeks consultation with administrations. If you have any objection to 
proceed to the public consultation stage for the above ECC deliverable, 
please notify Mr. Zeljko Tabakovic ( 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]) by 
Monday 9 June 2025 stating the reasons for your objection.

Provided no objections are received, the Public Consultation for the above 
draft ECC deliverable will commence on Tuesday 10 June 2025, and it will end 
on 22 July 2025 ‎.

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverable may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

 <https://buff.ly/CFThU5A> * ECO has published the Annual Report 2024 - 
click to read online *

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/